- In 2022, ESRA3 is initiated.
- The steering committee of this third initiative is coordinated by Vias Institute and represented by:
- Vias institute, Belgium
- BASt - Federal Highway Research Institute, Germany
- IATSS - International Association of Traffic and Safety Sciences, Japan
- Université Gustave Eiffel, France
- ITS - Motor Transport Institute, Poland
- KFV - Austrian Road Safety Board, Austria
- NTUA - National Technical University of Athens, Greece
- PRP - Portuguese Road Safety Association, Portugal
- SWOV - Institute for Road Safety Research, Netherlands
- TIRF - Traffic Injury Research Foundation, Canada
Data collection will be launched in Spring 2023.
It is still time to join us! Please, do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org (before April 15th, 2022).